A fast-food edition of the Peltoncast ranks our top five fast-food items, reviews CaliBurger and recaps Kevin‘s trip to Boston before discussing the Sounders’ opening loss, UW women’s hoops getting upset and Lorenzo Romar‘s future.
Intro – A toast to loyal listener Ben B
6:30 – Recapping my trip to Boston for the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, including our feud
19:00 – Our top five fast-food items plus what is fast food?
44:00 – Our search for Seattle’s best burger continues with CaliBurger
52:00 – UW women’s basketball upset in Pac-12 Tournament: what does it mean for the NCAA tournament?
55:30 – Paying little attention to UW men’s basketball without Markelle Fultz but waiting for news on Romar’s status for 2017-18
1:05 – Sounders drop their season opener
1:12 – Husky prospects dominate the NFL combine, including John Ross running the fastest 40 on record
1:19 – Parsing comments from Pete Carroll and John Schneider at the combine
– Peltoncast Search for Seattle’s Best Burger
– Bill Barnwell Show (Peltoncast discussion around 59-minute mark)
– Catapult pickup basketball photo gallery
– The Ringer’s top 50 fast-food items
– Vote for the new location of Dick’s Drive-In
– Peltoncast Men’s Bracket Challenge
– Peltoncast Women’s Bracket Challenge
– SPARQ scores for this year’s combine