The Peltoncast previews the UW women hosting an NCAA tournament subregional this weekend, prepares for the Sounders’ home opener and debates whether signing Luke Joeckel made sense for the Seahawks. Note that this episode was recorded before the Seahawks reportedly signed Eddie Lacy on Tuesday.
Intro – Having a Guinness for St. Patrick’s Day and this week’s Men in Blazers live show in Seattle
5:00 – Our search for Seattle’s best burger continues with Zippy’s
15:30 – Sounders save a point late in Montreal and return home to celebrate the MLS Cup and host the New York Red Bulls
26:00 – UW cornerback and first-round draft prospect Sidney Jones ruptures his Achilles at Pro Day
32:00 – No news on Lorenzo Romar‘s future yet but former UW assistant coach Cameron Dollar fired at Seattle U
41:00 – UW women’s basketball gets a 3 seed and will host Montana State and potentially the winner of Gonzaga-Oklahoma this weekend
51:00 – Evaluating the Seahawks’ options at running back before they settled on Lacy and disagreeing on whether a one-year contract for Luke Joeckel is a sensible investment.
– Peltoncast Search for Seattle’s Best Burger
– Peltoncast Men’s Bracket Challenge
– Peltoncast Women’s Bracket Challenge
– My 2012 feature on Cameron Dollar
– Comparing free agent RBs and Seahawks incumbents in terms of DVOA
– Aaron Rodgers’ performance with and without Jared Cook