A wide-ranging Peltoncast previews the Storm season, delivers optimistic Mariners hot takes, expects regression to the mean to work for the Sounders and considers why AEG and LiveNation are eager to renovate KeyArena.
Intro – Happy fifth birthday to Baby Fantasy Genius
9:30 – Reviewing 8 Oz. Burger Bar
17:30 – How can Isaiah Thomas get going in Game 5?
22:30 – Previewing the 2017 Storm and WNBA season (good news for the Storm Tuesday as Sue Bird, Kalenna Mosqueda-Lewis, Noelle Quinn and Breanna Stewart all returned to practice)
34:00 – Mariners hot takes: is a winning streak of 20-plus games on the way?
40:00 – Sounders lose at home for the first time since last July
45:00 – Some minor Seahawks roster moves
49:00 – Contrasting the proposals to renovate KeyArena with the Sodo proposal from Chris Hansen‘s group
– Sue Bird joins the Peltoncast
– Peltoncast Search for Seattle’s Best Burger
– FiveThirtyEight Soccer Power Index
– American Soccer Analysis: Expected Goals
– After the pod, Mike McGinn told the Seattle Times he supports the Occidental street vacation without ruling out KeyArena proposals
– Sodo Arena Project Update video
– Chris Hansen on ESPN Seattle