A special Peltoncast breaks down Thursday’s proposal from the Sodo Arena group to renovate KeyArena into a trio of smaller music venues, the statement by the Seattle Office of Economic Development saying the offer came too late and why the City Council — not the OED — will control the decision between the Sodo proposal and Oak View Group’s offer to renovate KeyArena into an NBA/NHL arena.
– A proposal to redevelop KeyArena
– Seattle Times: Mayor Ed Murray says resolving arena situation a big priority before leaving office
– Seattle Arena Public Finance Analysis
– STATEMENT RE: KeyArena Proposal from SODO Arena Group
– Seattle Times: Seattle officials say Sodo group’s offer to also renovate KeyArena is too late
– Seattle Growth Podcast: Tips for maximum effectiveness
– The Ringer: Could the Grizzlies be the next NBA team to be sold?
– ESPN report on Grizzlies’ buy/sell option
– Sports Business Daily: Grizzlies’ Contract With City, County Would Be Difficult To Break