What a week! We look at how the new KeyArena renovation MOU pencils out before welcoming Mike Barr (aka @SeahawkScout) to preview the Huskies’ Pac-12 opener at Colorado and break down our level of concern about the Seahawks’ offense.
Intro – Announcing Seattle Sports Trivia on Tuesday, Oct. 10 at The Runaway
4:00 – The pluses and minuses of the KeyArena renovation MOU plus what impact the transition at mayor will have on the arena debate
21:00 – The Sounders still can’t lose but also can’t win
24:00 – Mike shares his trademark lukewarm burger taeks
34:00 – Takeaways from UW’s nonconference slate and a look at Colorado
49:00 – Airing grievances on running inside the 10, fans who want to trade Jimmy Graham and Doug Baldwin‘s role in the Seahawks’ offense
1:01:30 – What changes we expect from the Seahawks offense and how Seattle matches up with Tennessee’s productive offense
– Peltoncast hosts Seattle Sports Trivia
– Tasteful Profanity: A Beast Pode production
– King5: City plans to exempt KeyArena redo from voter initiative
– Mayor’s staff briefs council on I-91 and the SoDo Arena proposal
– King5: Burgess on forwarding street vacation
– City Inside/Out: Council Edition
– Confidential report shows nearly half of NBA teams lost money last season; now what?
– FiveThirtyEight: SPI projections
– American Soccer Analysis: Expected Goals
– Peltoncast Fast Food Special with Nate Duncan
– Danny Kelly: Is the Seahawks’ Slow Start for Real This Time?
– Football Outisders Week 2 DVOA ratings
– Pete Carroll Show
– Kelly: Standout Young Running Backs are No Fluke