ESPN Seahawks reporter Brady Henderson joins us to discuss the team’s win in L.A. and 3-2 start heading into a bye week. Before that, UW football keeps rolling and can Seattle support two arenas?
Intro – Thanks to everyone who came out for Seattle sports trivia night!
5:00 – Chris Hansen makes case for street vacation at City Council hearing
13:30 – Heavy signs about the USMNT missing the World Cup
18:30 – New Storm head coach Dan Hughes not shying from expectations
20:30 – Huskies dominate Cal; #Pac12AfterDark fear?
32:00 – Airing grievances on Husky angst; schedule focus; and Thomas Rawls‘ role
38:30 – Breaking down the Seahawks’ 3-2 start and what it means for the rest of 2017, plus who’s the best quote in the locker room?
– Photos from Seattle Sports Trivia Night
– “Big Time Bites” with Rich Cho
– The Peltoncast joins the Tasteful Profanity podcast
– Seattle Times: Hansen to city council “We’re in it to the end”
– Seattle Times: Hansen won’t try to block KeyArena plan, pushes for two arena scenario
– King 5: Hansen says Sodo project not dead,
room for two arenas in Seattle
– King 5: Seattle mayor, council candidates talk KeyArena, Sodo Arena
– FiveThirtyEight: SPI projections
– American Soccer Analysis: Expected Goals
– Seattle Times: Dan Hughes comes out of retirement and takes a chance on the Storm
– Summitt Hoops podcast with Dan Hughes
– ESPN NCAA Football Power Index
– Seahawks in control of NFC West after win over Rams
– Seahawks hope jump-ball connection jump-starts Jimmy Graham in red zone