Seattle Times Seahawks reporter Bob Condotta joins us to discuss how the Seahawks move on without Richard Sherman and preview a Monday night matchup with the Falcons. Plus we break down the status of the KeyArena renovation vote and air grievances about the Huskies’ loss to Stanford.
Intro – Cheers to loyal listener Nick plus Tristan‘s new podcast
6:30 – Reviewing a Li’l Woody’s burger of the week that Kevin calls Seattle’s best burger PLUS a food bracket coming soon
15:00 – Arena update: vote on MOU amendments Thursday, plus Port of Seattle Commissioner voted out
19:00 – A better than expected start for UW men’s basketball (plus shoutout to UW volleyball)
29:00 – UW football’s playoff hopes end with loss at Stanford: What happened?
46:00 – Airing a random grievance on Italy missing the World Cup
52:30 – Where the Seahawks stand with nine weeks left, plus how they match up with the Falcons
– Bob Condotta on Twitter
– Seattle Times Seahawks coverage
– Peltoncast repayment of bet with Ben B.
– Li’l Woody’s Burger of the Week
– Email your dumpling recommendations to peltoncast at gmail
– King5: Council committee to vote on amended arena deal Thursday
– Seattle Times: Port of Seattle commissioner John Creighton voted out after 11 years despite big fundraising advantage
– Sonics Rising guest op/ed: Let’s bring transparency and partnership to our Port to return our Sonics