We search for Seattle’s best tacos at Marination, toast UW softball advancing and consider the NBA’s position on a rebuilt KeyArena.
Intro – Are all beers (insert fruit) IPAs?
4:00 – How do Marination’s tacos stack up to the rest of the menu?
14:00 – A Li’l Woody’s burger of the week that will get us coming in (and out)
20:30 – What do we make of possible NBA skepticism over a rebuilt KeyArena?
32:00 – M’s hot takes: Just like ’95, Mariners refuse to lose
36:30 – Which Sounders are neither hurt nor with their national teams?
40:00 – Storm lose season opener
43:00 – UW sports roundup: Softball sweeps its way to super regionals
49:00 – Paul Allen donates to gun-safety initiative
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Search for Seattle’s best tacos/burrito
– Marination website
– Li’l Woody’s burger of the week
– Brian Windhorst tweet
– Soccer Power Index on FiveThirtyEight
– Albert Breer on NFL anthem proposal (the league announced Wednesday that teams will be fined if players or coaches on the field do not stand for anthem)
– Crabtree: Griffin seemingly moved to LCB