After toasting to Jack Sikma as a Hall of Famer and Matisse Thybulle’s Defensive Player of the Year awards, we debate whether sandwiches are very good or great and award the M’s the Seattle championship belt.
Intro – A series of toasts plus Shawn Kemp should be next for the Hall of Fame
19:00 – Sandwich search: Bok a Bok and Tat’s Delicatessen
43:30 – Sounders win again (note that Wednesday’s match at Colorado was postponed after we recorded)
49:00 – M’s hot takes: Who else has held the Seattle sports championship belt since the M’s?
57:00 – Husky roundup: Is UW Tight End U?
1:04 – A lot to like about Cassius Marsh signing
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Peltoncast Men’s Tournament Challenge Group
– Peltoncast Women’s Tournament Challenge Group
– Peltoncast Search for Seattle’s Best Sandwich
– Bok a Bok Fried Chicken and Biscuits
– Tat’s Delicatessen
– Cable Thanos M’s hype video
– FanGraphs Playoff Odds
– FiveThirtyEight Soccer Power Index
– American Soccer Analysis xG
– Sounder at Heart: Sounders to sign Levya
– ESPN WNBA Mock Draft