We shift into Seahawks offseason mode by kicking off our search for Seattle’s best teriyaki, discussing how UW men’s basketball’s NCAA tournament chances probably also ended last weekend and debating the Huskies’ new offensive coordinator.
Intro – Still upset about Seahawks’ loss
8:00 – Why teriyaki and how will be searching for Seattle’s best
24:00 – Coach’s corner presented by Pagliacci Pizza: Kevin on the sidelines
35:00 – Sounders start camp, new coach for Reign FC
40:00 – Quade Green ineligibility crushes Husky men’s hoops
55:00 – How big of a deal is UW football hiring John Donovan?
– 2020 State of the Seahawks with Ben Baldwin
– Pagliacci website
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Seattle Weekly: How Teriyaki became Seattle’s own fast-food phenomenon
– New York Times: A city’s specialty, Japanese in name only
– Thrillist: Slow and sad death of Seattle’s iconic teriyaki scene
– KenPom.com ratings
– Reign FC expected to name Benstiti next head coach
– Yahoo! Sports: Horan’s road never traveled