On the 20th anniversary of the demolition of the Kingdome, we reminisce about Seattle’s multipurpose indoor stadium with ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, who talks about working as a vendor at the Kingdome during the summer of 1994. A re-airing of a classic debate about the Kingdome between Kevin and Tristan follows.
– Kevin Arnovitz on Twitter
– Kevin’s tweet on the Kingdome
– Tristan’s reply to Kevin
– Rick “Peanut Man” Kaminski obituary from friend of the pod Seth Kolloen
– Lookout Landing Pod: Kevin and Tristan on falling out of love with the Mariners
– The Athletic: The story behind the Mariners’ unforgettable (and fake) World Series triumph