We toast to the Storm’s fourth title and debate where this team ranks among them before getting to the question of whether Russell Wilson can cook in the rain vs. Minnesota.
Contents sponsored by Pagliacci Pizza
Intro – The listener drinks along: Fremont Head Full of Fresh Hops
4:30 – Breaking down the Finals and the Storm’s championship season
26:30 – Seattle foodburger update: Dick’s planning East side location, Li’l Woody’s fast food month begins with Baconator
37:00 – NBA update sponsored by Pagliacci Pizza: Isaiah Thomas reveals hip resurfacing
39:30 – Roundup: NHL start date impact on Kraken, Sounders start busy stretch with win, OL Reign lose in Portland
50:00 – UW football has a schedule; does Tristan care?
1:00 – Let’s Remember a Season: 2000 Huskies beat ASU and Cal
1:05 – Can rain or the Vikings stop Russ cooking?
– Pagliacci website
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Fremont Head Full of Fresh Hops
– Tristan accidentally predicts Storm title during Sue Bird rant
– Kevin’s story on Sami Whitcomb
– FiveThirtyEight SPI
– The Athletic Seattle: Ben Baldwin on why no one should be surprised Russ is cookin’
– Football Outsiders DVOA
– ESPN Pass/Rush Win Rates
– Pro Football Reference advanced stats