A food-heavy, on-the-road Peltoncast reviews a pair of West Seattle burgers, ranks the best Costco food items and talks Portland and Salt Lake City cuisine before delivering a Mariners hot takes midseason report card.
Intro – The search for Seattle’s best burger heads to West Seattle
13:30 – Tristan discusses his top restaurants from a weekend in Portland
24:00 – Ranking the top five items at Costco’s food court
32:00 – Summer league action in Salt Lake City featuring Markelle Fultz
38:30 – Bad news for Not the Thunder as Oklahoma City adds Paul George
45:00 – Mariners hot takes: First-half grades
48:30 – Roundup: Sounders head into break with win; Storm head home on high note; Husky hoops loses two Seattle recruits but adds one from … Nebraska?
58:00 – Reviewing the Madison Regatta hydroplane race with special guest Tom Lewis
– Peltoncast Search for Seattle’s Best Burger
– Markelle Fultz’s summer league debut lacks storybook ending
– Variety: AEG, MSG turf battle heats up
– FiveThirtyEight Soccer Power Index
– American Soccer Analysis: Expected Goals
– UW Dawg Pound: Seattle talent drain continues
– Seattle Times: Hopkins has miles to go, but journey is off to good start