The search for Seattle’s best burger continues with a contentious quarterfinal: No. 2 seed Li’l Woody’s vs. No. 7 Swinery Meats. Plus the Sounders continue surging, hot takes on an M’s trade and emotions boil over at Seahawks training camp.
Intro – Free tickets are sold out for the live Peltoncast on Sept. 5 at Vermillion in Capitol Hill! We still encourage everyone to come down.
7:30 – Third Pelton Brother Mike Beight helps us decide Li’l Woody’s vs. Swinery Meats. (Note that this was recorded before Wednesday’s news that Shake Shack is coming to Seattle. Stay tuned for continuing coverage.)
23:30 – Recapping Kevin‘s trip to Los Angeles to appear on The Jump
36:00 – KeyArena named a historical landmark along with nearby Bressi Garage; what does this mean for Oak View renovation plans?
42:00 – A special edition of Mariners Hot Takes on the Yonder Alonso trade
47:30 – Roundup: Lamar Neagle is coming home; Storm slumping on the road; Blazers to sign C.J. Wilcox to two-way contract
59:00 – Kevin‘s optimism about Malik McDowell‘s outlook this season is crushed, plus what we want to see in the Seahawks’ preseason opener
1:16 – Recapping the controversial finish to the Albert Lee Cup at Seafair
– Peltoncast Search for Seattle’s Best Burger
– Email us to join the Peltoncast Fantasy Football League
– Latest House of Carbs podcast
– King5: What’s next for proposed KeyArena renovation after landmark designation?
– Lookout Landing: A quick look at Yonder Alonso’s fly ball rate
– Fangraphs: Where did Yonder Alonso’s fly balls go?
– Fangraphs: Yonder Alonso is the new poster boy for the fly ball revolution