Special guest Danny Kelly joins us to revisit our 2017 NFL over-unders and discuss takeaways from Pete Carroll‘s season-end media availability. Plus UW men’s hoops continues to surprise and a grievance about Jake Browning critics. (Note if you’re listening with young ones that there’s a bit more profanity in this podcast than normal.)
Intro – Recapping a Peltoncast trip to Portland
18:00 – UW men’s hoops scores an upset in L.A.; how effective has the zone been?
28:30 – Are Browning doubters out of their minds?
31:00 – Which Huskies are heading to the NFL after the Fiesta Bowl loss?
40:30 – Taking score of our preseason NFL over-unders
1:17 – What did we learn about the Seahawks offseason from Carroll’s comments?
– Danny Kelly on Twitter
– Peltoncast State of the Seahawks with Ben Baldwin
– The Mascot Game with Baby Fantasy Genius
– 2017 Seattle Sports Year in Review
– 2017 Music Year in Review
– Peltoncast with Hersey Hawkins
– OVG at Uptown Alliance meeting
– Kevin on Isaiah Thomas/Dwyane Wade chemistry
– NCAA QBR
– Seattle Times: Mariners postseason drought is now the longest in the four major professional sports
– An oral history of the Ringer’s fantasy draft
– Ben B. on division rivals winning 11-plus games
– Danny Kelly: Safety Kevin Byard could make the chaos the Titans need to overcome the Chiefs
– Danny Kelly: The NFC West’s guard changed and the Seahawks couldn’t keep up
– Darren K. on chewing gum
– Chris Traeger quote
– Ben B. comparison of rushing yards per carry inside 10 yard line