We announce our second live show, review Rancho Bravo burritos and preview the Capitol Hill Block Party with the help of third Pelton brother Eli Anderson.
Intro – Peltoncast Live II coming August 29 at Barboza!
11:30 – Reviewing Tacos El Gordo in Las Vegas (plus other Vegas food)
21:30 – Congrats to the Blazers on winning summer league!
30:00 – Our search for Seattle’s best burrito continues with Rancho Bravo
38:00 – Talking about booking the Block Party with Eli
1:01 – Guest M’s hot takes from Eli on Felix Hernandez
1:10 – Sounders getting points on the road
1:16 – Surging Storm have WNBA’s best record
1:22 – Earl Thomas asks for trade if no extension
1:26 – Baby Fantasy Genius joins us to guess M’s and Storm All-Stars (plus a Babiest Fantasy Genius cameo)
– Tickets for Peltoncast Live on August 29
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Search for Seattle’s best tacos/burrito
– Tacos El Gordo
– Rancho Bravo Tacos
– FiveThirtyEight burrito bracket
– Capitol Hill Block Party website
– Kevin’s 10-act festival (dead or alive)
– Soccer Power Index on FiveThirtyEight