After a weekend where the Seahawks and the NFL trolled his research on the value of running backs, our economist friend Ben Baldwin joins us to discuss the Seahawks’ picks and what we now expect from the team this season.
– Ben Baldwin on Twitter
– Tristan talks draft on the Tasteful Profanity podcast
– Ben on GridFe: Why do NFL teams run so often?
– Football Outsiders Speed Score
– Football Outsiders BackCAST projections
– PFF: Penny a first-round talent
– Dave Gettleman on RB “analytics”
– Danny Kelly on Setting the Edge podcast
– Kevin’s grievance on running from tight sets in short-yardage situations
– ROBOPUNTER discussion