In an unlikely turn of events, the Peltoncast embraces both baseball and nihilism about the Seahawks amidst Earl Thomas’ holdout.
Intro – Kevin’s review of “Blue Chips”
11:00 – Searching for Seattle’s best tacos at Tu Cantinas
18:00 – Ranking Tristan’s “week of eating”
32:00 – M’s hot takes: Trader Jerry Dipoto making miracles
39:00 – Sounders out of US Open Cup but did win a game!
50:00 – Previewing the Huskies’ path in the College World Series
1:06 – Getting off takes on Thomas’ holdout
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Search for Seattle’s best tacos/burrito
– Tu Cantinas on Facebook
– Geraldine’s Counter
– Salumi Artisan Cured Meats
– RSVP for Shake Shack-Canlis popup
– Baseball-Reference.com: record in one-run games
– Soccer Power Index on FiveThirtyEight
– Massey NCAA baseball ratings
– Seattle Times: Bryant stirs concern about another knee injury
– Earl Thomas statement
– Mina Kimes on punting
– Ben B: Why is the national media so down on the Seahawks?
– Joe Pera on why the Buffalo Bills are the best team in the NFL