A wide-ranging episode reverses course on the M’s, discusses NHL coaches (and when they might have a team to coach) and debates debating Russell Wilson’s ranking.
Intro – Coming soon: Talkin’ Taco Time
4:00 – Taqueria El Gym has a confusing name but good California burritos
16:00 – Seattle NHL team searching for coaches; will their debut be delayed by construction issues?
26:00 – NBA Draft preview
41:30 – M’s hot takes: The jig is up!
46:00 – Sounders starting to run out of time
48:30 – Remembering the late former Storm coach Anne Donovan
50:30 – Who will the Huskies lose from this year’s baseball team?
55:30 – Seahawks hire Ryan Grigson as consultant, plus where does Wilson rank? (Also obviously Tristan was wrong about Andrew Luck’s AV vis-a-vis Kirk Cousins)
– Talkin’ Taco Time on Twitter
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Search for Seattle’s best tacos/burrito
– Taqueria El Gym on Facebook
– RSVP for Shake Shack-Canlis popup
– Seattle Times: Burger battle royale
– Barry Trotz at Sea-Tac Airport
– Seattle Times: Apartment building owners’ challenge could delay KeyArena renovation
– Kevin interview on KJR
– Soccer Power Index on FiveThirtyEight
– Raul Ruidiaz tweet from Morelia
– Ryan Grigson joining Seahawks as consultant
– Pro Football Reference: 2012 NFL Draft AV
– Ben B: Ranking Russell Wilson