We pour one out for Earl Thomas after his season-ending tibia fracture, celebrate Jake Browning‘s record-setting performance, share our memories of KeyArena and preview a weekend featuring the temporary return of the NBA, the arrival of Shake Shack and a visit by the Rams.
Intro – Congrats to Storm players/coach on USA women’s national team that won FIBA World Cup
5:00 – Sharing our favorite KeyArena memories
36:00 – Shake Shack Seattle starts Saturday!
42:30 – NHL Executive Committee unanimously recommends Seattle expansion
46:00 – Sounders back on track, dominate Rapids
50:00 – Huskies dominate BYU, heavily favored at 0-4 UCLA
1:05 – Thomas’ injury sucks for everyone; why the Seahawks are so frustrating to watch; any chance vs. the Rams?
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Peltoncast Special: The History of KeyArena
– Eater: Shake Shack sets opening date, local items
– Soccer Power Index on FiveThirtyEight
– American Soccer Analysis xGoals
– Warren Sharp on Seahawks’ 11 personnel stats
– Football Outsiders DVOA ratings