After recapping the NBA preseason game that closed out KeyArena, we debate how nervous to be about UW visiting Oregon and whether a better game plan is enough for the Seahawks’ offense.
Intro – Shake Shack opening delayed until … today
9:00 – Who’s who of Seattle sports turns out for final game at Key
24:00 – NHL Seattle plans training facility in Northgate
26:00 – Sounders crush Houston without Raul Ruidiaz
28:00 – Huskies underwhelming at UCLA, now visit rival Ducks
44:00 – Seahawks discover play action, travel across the pond to face Raiders
– Peltoncast on Instagram
– Peltoncast Special: The History of KeyArena
– Shake Shack sets new opening date
– Brian Windhorst: Does Seattle have any chance of landing an NBA team any time soon?
– NHL Seattle training facility announcement
– Lance Lopes on NBA practice facility
– Leiweke on ESPN 710: NHL name expected for spring
– Soccer Power Index on FiveThirtyEight
– NCAA FPI
– NCAA QBR
– Play-action stats from Danny Kelly
– Football Outsiders: Quick Reads
– Danny O’Neil: Seahawks’ offensive blueprint still works
– Football Outsiders DVOA ratings
– NFL QBR
– What’s with not giving Marshawn Lynch the ball at the 1-yard-line?